Spend $35+, Pay Later.
- Klarna’s Pay later in 30 days allows you to receive your order upfront and get up to 30 days to choose if you’ll keep it. Once your online order has shipped, you'll receive an email with a link to pay. You'll have up to 30 days to pay, depending on the offer at checkout.
- There's no sign up required! If your order is eligible for Pay later, the option will be presented at the time of checkout.
- A credit check is not required to Pay later in 30 days.
- There is no fee to use Pay later. It’s that easy. We partner with merchants to help you get what you want today.
- We don't charge any late fees for Pay later invoices, but when they go unpaid past the due date, customers can be blocked from using our payment options in the future. To help you pay on time, we'll send an email reminder two days before payment is due. If your order does not arrive by the due date, please contact the store from which you made your purchase. Please also contact us and we'll update your due date.
- We’ll send you an email with payment instructions once the store has shipped your order.
- Your statement is emailed once the store notifies us that your order has shipped. If you haven't received an email, we suggest first checking your spam folder. You can also review your payment information by logging in on klarna.com. For further assistance with your payment, please contact Klarna Customer Service.
For more information visit: